- What's a pipeline?
- A pipeline is a sales funnel that starts with an unaware prospect or Lead, transitions to an aware contact, and ends with the conversation of the contact into a paying account.
- What makes up an opportunity?
- An opportunity contains estimates of dollar figures, the probability of closing the deal, and estimated closing dates. Using these numbers a manager or owner can track the effectiveness of the firms sales techniques.
- Do I have the ability to attach any type of documents to an opportunity?
- Documents or images of most file types can be attached to Opportunities, Accounts, Contacts, Leads and Help Desk Tickets.